Outpatient Paperwork Guidelines
+ Disability Tags
- Many patient will ask for disability placards, make sure that they actually require one
- Go to Letters, new letter, "other"
- Search for "Handicapped" and use template
+ Duke Extension Forms
- Patient must either bring to the office, or Duke will fax
- 48 hours to complete
+ Food Stamps
- Work is a requirement for SNAP
- Patient's often ask for paperwork to document their inability to work. Make sure that this is the case.
- We are required to fill out a Basic Medical Form which can be found in SW Office, they will help fax it to the correct place
- Requires Face-to-Face documentation